Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February Already!

Wow, that was fast, January's gone already. But I did manage to get a pic from my birthday month - here's the snack I invented for the occasion - brie on crackers drizzeled with spicey plum chutney and topped with blueberries. Goes well with home brew :-)



Not a lot of flying done in January - here's one attempt I made. After an assault on the Mount traversing the East Face and, running low on mint cake, I made the summit only to look out on this murky view :-( Oh well, not every day's a flying day...



And finally David, here's a shot of the 2m sloper wing showing painfully slow progress to date. Balsa skin on one side and servo pockets cut out. No sign of the fuselage yet - it's still mostly floating around in my brain and will need a gale force wind to blow it into shape :-) But I think the wing is looking ok.



Fair winds and good lift....

No comments:

Post a Comment