Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Nelson and a stop for breath

I've been in Nelson for more than a week now - stopping to catch my breath. Here's a shot overlooking the city I got after a steep walk to this vantage point from the Maitai Valley.





Whilst I was too-tooing about town, I came across this sign at Tahunanui Beach. Oh, please, tell me it's not true.....




Whilst I did spend two nights up the Maitai Valley at a nice cheap camp, I have been staying at Best Island the last few days and it looks like this each evening....





Nelson is a cool place - has a nice feel about it - not too big, not too small. I've been using the Richmond library for the last few days to post potential saleable photos up to a website - my last attempt at stock photography. But Nelson is a place I could live in - has this breakwater called Boulder Bank where this lighthouse is located.


No comments:

Post a Comment