Thursday, February 21, 2013

Lake Hawea

Sorry for the speed in posting this stuff all at the same time - it's all due to a trauma I suffered as a spoolboy.. well actually what happens is I am finding lots of areas where I can't get Vodafone internet coverage - so when I get it working again I am a few days behind and have to catch up.

I basically bypassed Wanaka - with all its tourists it is not a very relaxing place to be, so I turned NW, and headed into the unknown. Wow, what a find Lake Hawea is - in my mind the prettiest of all the lakes, but that might just be due to the fabulous reflections I got driving along its shores...








Really struggling with this net connection .. but here's a pic of a bush walk I did up behind the DOC campsite above the lake...


No comments:

Post a Comment